Monday, August 9, 2010

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies

This is the easiest cookie recipe EVER!...and the best part is that it calls for ingredients that I almost always have on hand.  So, if you are craving cookies, you can have these whipped up in no time.  They were quite yummy - very rich and they demanded to be paired with a giant glass of milk.  I liked them the most once they were totally cooled off.  If you eat them while they are still warm, it just feels like you are eating peanutbutter.  They are too soft when they're warm, I suppose.  A good cooling off will give you a more cookie-ish texture.  They were even better the next day, which doesn't happen with many cookies.   You can add the classic Hershey's kiss in the middle of these too.  I just didn't have any on hand so I dedided to go naked...the cookies, not me.

Here's the recipe...

Ingredients

  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1/2 cup brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup white sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract

Directions

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
  2. Combine ingredients and drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet. Press criss cross pattern onto cookies with a fork dipped in sugar.   Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool. Recipe doesn't make very many, so you could double recipe as you desire.  
  3.   
Mix Mix Mix!...
.....aaaaaaand DONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!