Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Stuff Stace Likes - Pinterest

As if Facebook, Twitter, and Blogger weren't enough, now I have a new site to obsess over.  It's called Pinterest and it's a place to keep and organize all of your favorite tidbits on the internet.  See a photo of a decorating idea that you'd like to remember?...pin it!  See a recipe you'd like to try?....pin it!   See an outfit that you'd like to duplicate?...pin it!  Here are a few of my pin boards...



So now if I want to reference a recipe that I saw on the internet, I know exactly where to find it.  Case in point, I pinned a Wisconsin Beer Cheese soup in my "Recipes to Try" pinboard and decided to make it this week.  Yummy!

Not only can you keep your own favorite things in one place, but you can also see what your friends are pinning.  It's so fun and addicting!  Give it a try, and while you're at it, click my "Follow Me On Pinterest" button on the right side of my blog to see what I'm pinning.  You'll surely get sucked in, but don't say I didn't warn you.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!