Thursday, September 9, 2010

Cake Love!

One of my favorite parts of caking is that cake makes people happy!  I love to see the look on people's faces when you unveil their cake.  Not only does cake taste good, but it's nice to know someone took the time to bake you that cake.  I always show pics of the cake making process, but rarely show the end result.  So, here is a little collection of people enjoying their cakes!

Cristina's baby shower!

Happy Birthday to Hayden

Emily's Bridal Shower

Jill's Baby Shower

Maya's 4th!

An edible coach purse for Eva's birthday

Lindy's baby shower

Something sweet, for my sweet's birthday :)

A cheesecake for Rabecca's birthday

Noah's Birthday Cars Cake

I love cake too!  Ryan made this for me.  :)

1 comment:

  1. i realized you were a follower on my blog! : ) thank you so much for your interest!

    and i must say, you are incredibly talented!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!